Teresa Torres, Ramli John, Carlos González de Villaumbrosia. Deep Innovation, Killing Features & the Challenges in Product in 2021. Product Drive 2.0 is coming!
“Invite Teresa Torres. But she won’t agree to speak” — My manager told me in February 2020, one month into my adventure with Userpilot. I was only just starting to think about the first edition of Product Drive. A second later, I was frantically Googling “Teresa Torres”. Yup, she won’t agree to speak for us — I decided. So I didn’t even dare to try asking her.
A lot of Product Education, changes, growth, and 2,200 participants (yup, that’s how many we had on the first edition of Product Drive!) later — guess what. I finally mustered up the courage to invite Teresa Torres to share her wisdom with us.
And she said yes!
So ladies and gents — here’s Product Drive 2.0.!
Product Drive 2.0. Speaker Lineup
Teresa Torres is not the only big name on the Product Drive lineup this year. Other notable speakers include:
- Ramli John — Managing Director of ProductLed and co-author of “Product Led Onboarding”
- Moe Ali — CEO of Product Faculty
- Hitesh Sharma — Senior Product Manager, Microsoft
- Carlos Gonzalez de Villaumbrosia- Founder & CEO, Product School
- Nimrod Priell — Ex-Facebook Product Lead and Founder & CEO of Cord
…and many, many more! Go check out the lineup to listen to and connect with our 25 amazing speakers.
🔥 Hot Topics — From Deep Innovation, Team-Led Growth, Killing Features, to the Challenges in Product Marketing & Management in 2021
This year, we have divided the topics of presentations into six exciting categories:
- Product Analytics
- Product Operations
- Product Growth
- Product Management & Leadership
- Product Marketing
- Live Workshops
…so every product person can find something that suits their interest!
NEW! Live Product Growth Workshops
On top of traditional presentations, we also decided to include a more interactive formula this year: live workshops.
Our product experts will be running 5 live workshops to give you actionable help with the following aspects of product marketing and management:
- MVP onboarding — how to build your first new user onboarding without coding and spending a lot of time on it
- Secondary Onboarding — Onboarding doesn’t stop with new users! Learn how to keep driving value across the user journey, improve retention and reduce churn!
- Driving WOM & Account Expansion with Interactive Secondary Onboarding — Learn how to push more upsells and cross-sells to your users
- Code Free Product Experiments — easy to set up A/B tests and product experiments you must try to improve your Product Metrics
- Measuring user sentiment with NPS — NPS doesn’t have to be a vanity metric! We’ll show you how to tag qualitative follow-up responses
Live Afterparty Speed Dating Style
Last but not least — we will be live-commenting on the talks and chatting with our speakers in our Facebook Group, Product Marketing & Growth.
On 6 October 2021, we will host a virtual ‘afterparty’ Speed Dating style — you will be matched with each of the participating speakers/attendees you choose to connect with for a 5-minute live chat.
Don’t hesitate — the seats on the workshops are limited to 10 participants, so sign up now to secure yours!